At Graebel, a world leader in relocation, we believe no detail is ever too small--whether we're moving a single family or an entire corporation. And if we're this conscientious with our customers, imagine the care we'll take with your career. Do you have a strong customer service background and accounting skills? Then these positions are for you! We are currently seeking several full time accounting clerk positions within our Shipment Accounting Department in our Wausau, WI location!
Some positions will involve the candidate to assist both the Commercial Services (during non-peak season) and Interstate Accounting team (during peak season) with the below functions! In addition, there are several positions available to assist the non-interestate, commercial services, and interstate shipment accounting team with the below functions!
· To accurately interpret contracts and pricing for assigned companies.
· To correctly distribute revenue to ensure proper posting to agents for commercial shipments.
· Creates invoices for shipment for storage services for assigned companies.
· Function as a resource person for customer invoice questions and coordinates resolution to receivable issues in order to facilitate payments and close the accounts
· Has the ability and knowledge to perform a wider range of responsibilities, clearly understanding the objectives and processes of the work area.
Skills and Abilities:
Candidates must have proficient technical skills in accounting and understanding of accounting principles gained through courses working towards an Associate’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience. One to two years experience working in an accounting environment is preferred, but not required. Candidates must also possess experience with computers and office equipment and efficient calculator and computer keying skills in order to input information with minimal errors. Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively and timely at all levels of the organization, the ability to be accurate, organized, and attend to multiple tasks are also required.
Graebel Companies Inc. provides Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits, tuition reimbursement, life, medical, and dental insurance, and 401K. Graebel Companies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE.