At Graebel, a world leader in relocation, we believe no detail is ever too small--whether we're moving a single family or an entire corporation. And if we're this conscientious with our customers, imagine the care we'll take with your career. Do you have a strong customer service background? Then these positions are for you! We are currently seeking a full-time Customer Service position in our Chicago, IL location!
Customer Service Coordinator
· To perform booking coordination for household goods contract and common carriage customers for interstate, intrastate and local moves.
· Function as the customer advocate and advisor to the relocating family.
· Provide timely, accurate and thorough updates to the computer system so that everyone involved with servicing the customer, prior, during and subsequent to the relocation, has the availability of being fully informed of all expectations, issues and events.
· Provide direction and assistance regarding individual shipments to the Customer Service Assistant.
· May assist Customer Service Coordinator II in coordinating complex and sensitive national accounts.
· Provide support to the Sales Department with the management of accounts and the solicitation of additional business.
· Executes all job functions according to the standards as defined in the Graebel Move Process.
Skills and Abilities:
Candidates must have strong customer service experience in order to communicate well with staff, personnel, and both internal/external customers. Ability to work through negative and high pressure communications and situations, work in a team environment, and prioritize the work load is also required. Candidates must have excellent computer skills, be self-motivated, a self-starter, highly organized, and attend to multiple tasks in a timely manner.
Graebel Companies Inc. provides Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits, tuition reimbursement, life, medical, and dental insurance, and 401K. Graebel Companies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE.