At Graebel , a world leader in relocation, we believe no detail is ever too small--whether we're moving a single family or an entire corporation. And if we're this conscientious with our customers, imagine the care we'll take with your career. Do you have a strong office and clerical background? Then this position is for you! We are currently seeking a full-time General Clerk position within our Clerical Department in our Wausau, WI location!
· To be familiar with the Graebel move process and related paperwork.
· Files retrieves, and distributes move files as requested.
· Required to keep an accurate accounting record of each move file.
· Archives shipment files for storage
· Assists the Accounts Payable Department and serves as backup for the receptionist and mailroom coordinator.
Skills and Abilities:
Candidates must have proficient computer skills specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel. One to two years experience working in an office environment is preferred, but not required. Candidates must also possess experience utilizing a photo copier, fax machine, telephone and typing. Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively and timely at all levels of the organization, the ability to be accurate, organized, and attend to multiple tasks are also required.
Graebel Companies Inc. provides Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits, tuition reimbursement, life, medical, and dental insurance, and 401K. Graebel Companies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE.