Graebel, Your One Source for Worldwide Relocation & Commercial Services.
In today’s fast-paced, global economy, employee and commercial service workplace relocations pose many questions. Graebel has proven solutions.
We’re your single-source partner for successful, cost-efficient employee relocations and workplace services. What’s more, no one else promises a job well done with seamless global supply chain management featuring services with personal on-the-ground attention to go with it. That's what we call Peace of Mind. Worldwide.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Provides customer support to transferring employees in the area of acquiring rental housing based on the employee transfer to a new location. Assist transferring employee with temporary living arrangements. Continually searches for new rental and temporary living locations to ensure the most cost effective and appropriate locations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS:
· Conducts a needs assessment profile during first contact with the transferee. Counsels the transferring employee on their company's relocation policy to ensure complete understanding of services to be provided and timelines as well explaining GRSW Services offered.
· Makes necessary arrangements based on relocation policy and understanding of needs assessment.
· Maintains up-to-date vendor partners in order to provide the best service to transferring employees. Will also be responsible for establishing contacts with vendor partners to ensure the best service will be provided as well as ensuring vendors are performing at appropriate service levels.
· Provides information to clients and internal contacts as needed while ensuring that the Client Relations manager is informed of expectations/demands or problems with transferring employee.
- Maintains expertise in the area of rental and temporary living arrangements and client relocation policies.
Education: Communication and organizational skills as obtained through a high school education. Associates degree in business preferred.
Experience: 3-5 years of customer service experience, preferably in the relocation business or rental area. Extensive phone experience needed. Knowledge of rental contracts, desired.
Basic PC skills and knowledge of Windows applications such as Word and Excel.