From the Graebel Newsroom.
AMERICAS’ EMMA FIRST RUNNER-UP TO GRAEBEL RELOCATION FOR RMC OF THE YEAR
Send questions, request for additional information to email@example.com
(Aurora, COLO USA) – Graebel Relocation, a privately-held global company, was recognized by the Forum for Expatriate Management (FEM) with the first runner-up Relocation Management Company of the Year in the Americas region recently. George Bates GMS senior vice president for Graebel Companies, Inc., accepted the Expatriate Management and Mobility Award (EMMA) during a black-tie Gala that took place on May 5 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA. FEM is a leading global mobility membership organization that provides industry professionals with trending information and networking opportunities.
Held during the FEM annual Americas’ regional two-day Summit, the award ceremony celebrated excellence in global mobility by recognizing industry leaders, business successes and standout-individuals in 26 categories. A judging committee of 15 FEM members from various global industries independently reviewed nominations and selected each category’s award winners.
Graebel Relocation also sponsored the EMMA category for Global Mobility Team of the Year in which Mr. Bates presented on stage the following awards, also independently judged by FEM-selected judges:
- First place: FIS
- First runner-up: Nestlé USA, Inc.
- Highly commended: Mosaic Group
Graebel Relocation has been an honoree of eight total EMMAs in the Americas’ region since 2012, including this year’s award:
- First runner-up, Relocation Management Company of the Year, 2016
- First place, Research Study & Thought Leadership, 2014, highly commended, 2015
- Ron Dunlap PhD, third place Global Mobility Professional of the Year, 2015
- Bill Graebel SGMS, Global Mobility Professional of the Year, 2014
- Highly Commended Relocation Management Company of the Year, 2014
- First place, Relocation Management Company of the Year, 2012, 2013