From the Graebel Newsroom.
GRAEBEL ANNOUNCES AWARD WINNERS AT 14TH ANNUAL RELOCATION ALLIANCE CONFERENCE
Send questions, request for additional information to email@example.com
(Aurora, COLO USA) Graebel is hosting its 14th Annual Relocation Alliance Conference on October 13 and 14, 2014 at the Company’s world headquarters in Colorado. 150 Relocation industry executives that include 90 Graebel Alliance Partners from 39 countries are attending the leadership meetings and educational sessions for this year’s conference called, ‘Aligned in a Rhythm of Success’.
Tonight, the Graebel Relocation Alliance awards ceremony at the Denver Art Museum will honor outstanding global relocation and mobility services for the past year. The following represents this year’s winners:
- Consultant Choice Award (Relocation):
- Consultant Choice Award (Removals):
- Superior Quality Achievement Award (Relocation):
- Superior Quality Achievement Award (Removals):
- D.A.V.E. award (the Distinguished Alliance Member of Value & Excellence that is in honor of Graebel Companies, Inc., founder and chairman, Mr. David Graebel):
Clintus Network Limited
Robert Krahl International Leadership Award (A commemorative honor that recognizes uncompromising customer service, and outstanding performance by a Graebel employee):
Myrla Lance GMS, senior vice president global mobility services