From the Graebel Newsroom.
GRAEBEL ANNOUNCES CLIENT FINANCIAL SERVICES MANAGEMENT TEAM
Send questions, request for additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry veterans’ careers move up management ladder in Financial Services Management department at Graebel organization
(Aurora, COLO USA) – Last week, Graebel Companies, Inc., Cameron Blakely senior vice president announced that Matt Johnston CRP, GMS, Kelley Stokes-Guzman CRP, Kisha Smith, Brian Stranghoner CRP, GMS, Jackie Owusu, Ginny Fischer CRP, and Ashleigh Bernath have been named to the leadership team for the global organization’s Client Financial Services (CFS) group. This announcement comes as the award-winning international relocation management company hones its focus on the global relocation and mobility service industry. Graebel continues to grow and meet the ever expanding needs of its clients and their assignees on six continents.
The following CFS leadership team was named by Blakely and its structure is now in effect:
- Johnston CRP, GMS – Director, payroll and compensation
- Stoke-Guzman CRP – Manager expense management
- Smith MBA participant – Manager expense management resolution, metrics and implementation
- Stranghoner CRP, GMS – Director billing, home sale, revenue
- Owusu MSc – Manager payroll
- Fischer CRP – Manager, payroll resolution, metrics and implementation
- Bernath – Manager billing, home sale
“Combined these seven individuals have more than 6 decades of real-world, industry experience. This extensive background has been instrumental in elevating our client-related financial and reporting processes and systems. Their demonstrated collaborative approach to find creative solutions for our customers will be critical to our future growth and our mission to be the best in the relocation management field,” remarked Blakely.