From the Graebel Newsroom.
GRAEBEL ANNOUNCES SPONSORS OF THE 9TH ANNUAL GLOBAL RELOCATION POLICY SUMMIT
Send questions, request for additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Aurora, COLO USA) – Graebel University has announced the eleven firms that will sponsor the ninth annual Global Relocation Policy Summit that will take place later this month on February 24 through 26. The highly anticipated business and networking event will be held at the Graebel Companies’ world headquarters in Colorado and attracts global mobility, talent management and human resource executives from the Fortune 500 and Global 100.
The 2015 Global Relocation Policy Summit sponsors include, and are multi-year partners of the Graebel Relocation global network:
- @Properties www.atproperties.com
- ABODA www.aboda.com
- US Inspect www.usinspect.com
- Fidelity Residential Solutions www.frsonline.com
- DFA Intercultural Global Solutions, LLC www.dfaintercultural.com
- Dwellworks, LLC www.dwellworks.com
- Berry Appleman & Leiden LLP www.balglobal.com
- International AutoSource www.intlauto.com
- Quicken Loans Inc. www.quickenloans.com
- CitiMortgage, Inc. https://www.citimortgage.com/Mortgage/Home.do
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage www.wellsfargo.com/mortgage/
Graebel Relocation earned the first-place EMMA award for Research and Thought Leadership in the Americas region for its 2014 Global Relocation Policy research report from the Forum For Expatriate Management (FEM). The document summarized industry, the company’s market intelligence research and the findings, and data collected from the 2014 relocation executive participants. This award-winning document or the forthcoming 2015 Summit Report are complimentary and are made available upon request with a Graebel representative email@example.com.
Additional Graebel-hosted thought leadership events are planned in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions in 2015. To learn more contact firstname.lastname@example.org.