From the Graebel Newsroom.
GRAEBEL COMPANIES’ ARN NAMED FINALIST FOR CLAIMS AND LITIGATION MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR
Send questions, request for additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Aurora, COLO USA) – In a nationwide announcement the Claims and Litigation Management (CLM) organization has announced its CLM Professionals of the Year finalists. Murielle Arn, risk management administrator at the Graebel Companies, Inc., a global relocation management firm, is one of four finalists in the Claims Management sector.
According to the CLM, a record number of nominations for Professional of the Year were received from leading companies across the country. Claim Management, Litigation Management and Outside Counsel comprise the three award sectors or categories. The CLM Advisory Board will select one winner from each category based on their documented commitment to the profession, industry leadership and for their contributions to the success of their company or clients.
Finalists in the each of the three categories are:
- Murielle Arn, risk administrator, The Graebel Companies, Inc.
- Michelle Clark, workers’ compensation supervisor, Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.
- Joshua Schwartz, general counsel and regional compliance officer, ACE Bermuda Insurance, Ltd.
- Mary Ann Vorndran, claims manager, Navigators
- Shay Gilmore, counsel corporate litigation, Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company
- Jack Hipp, vice president, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty
- Tony Piloseno, casualty litigation leader, Westfield Group
- Cathy Zwaan, second vice president, litigation manager, United States Liability Insurance Group
- Dan Berman, managing partner, Wood, Smith, Henning & Berman LLP
- Richard King, director, Galloway, Johnson, Tompkins, Burr & Smith
- Diane McCarthy, attorney, Winget, Spadafora, & Schwartzberg LLP
- Judy Selby, attorney, BakerHostetler LLP
All of the 2015 finalists will be recognized and the top three CLM Professionals of the Year will be announced at the CLM Annual Conference that will be held in Palm Desert, California on March 25.