From the Graebel Newsroom.
GRAEBEL EARNS UNITEDHEALTHCARE AWARD FOR SECOND CONSECUTIVE YEAR
Send questions, request for additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Aurora, COLO USA) – Last week, the Graebel Companies’ Human Resource team revealed during its mid-year benefit update, that the insurance carrier, UnitedHealthcare has honored Graebel with its 2014 ‘Well Deserved’ Award. This marks the second consecutive year that the company has been recognized with the distinguished award and it was one of two companies among the 11 total winning firms to be presented with the UnitedHealthcare Golden Apple award for the multiyear distinction.
According to a UnitedHealthcare announcement, “The Well Deserved award is an annual honor given to employers that have implemented innovative, industry-leading worksite wellness programs that helped improve their employees’ health and well-being.”
A comprehensive broker review and judging panel selects the winning organizations annually.
An effective wellness program is one of the major components that make up the privately-held global company’s mission to become an employer of choice in the global relocation industry. At its world headquarters, numerous events and initiatives to enhance the overall well-being of each Graebel employee have included:
- Onsite mammograms with the Pink Lifesaver®
- Onsite Bonfils® blood drives
- Onsite diabetes testing
- Onsite diabetes prevention program classes
- Onsite free flu shots
- Benefit provider and local vendor fairs
- Fitness challenges
- Smoking, alcohol cessation programs
- Onsite boot camps, Zumba® and yoga programs
- Free onsite gym and weight room access at the world headquarters’ campus
- Biometric health screenings
- Teladoc® – Free 24-hour physician access
- GlobalFit® nationwide gym discounts
- Financial wellness seminars
- Healthcare newsletters
- Sonic Boom® – a pedometer step tracking program with daily peer, individual and milestone challenges such as the Buddy walking challenge, Million Step Club with prizes to motivate and sustain participation