From the Graebel Newsroom.
GRAEBEL MOVE MANAGEMENT ANNOUNCES SUPPLIER AWARDS AT ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Send questions, request for additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Aurora COLO USA) – Move Management, Inc., the global mobility administrative arm of Graebel Relocation held its 4th Annual Move Management Partner Summit at the company’s world headquarters in Colorado. 70 Executives from the global relocation industry attended the two-day educational and networking event. An awards ceremony honored 13 of the Graebel Move Management suppliers and individuals for their exemplary dedication to superior customer service.
Customer Choice Awards:
- Household Goods: Graebel Van Lines
- Auto: Montway Auto Transport
Excellence in Customer Service Award:
- Samantha Rosania, MSS, Inc.
Driver of the Year Award:
- Omar Abraham, Graebel Van Lines
Quality Partner Auto Award:
- Montway Auto Transport
Quality Partner Household Goods Award:
- 1st place: Berger, agent of Allied Van Lines
- 2nd place: Paxton Van Lines, agent of Atlas Van Lines
- 3rd place: NOR-CAL Moving Services, agent of Allied Van Lines
Quality Partner Household Goods Awards >200 moves:
- 1st place: Budd Van Lines
- 2nd place: Hilldrup Moving & Storage, agent of United Van Lines
- 3rd place: Graebel Van Lines
Sales Partner Awards:
- Top Sales Representative: Jason Vargas, Beltmann Relocation Group, agent of North American Van Lines
- Top Sales Agent: Armstrong Relocation, agent of United Van Lines