From the Graebel Newsroom.
LEADING FIRMS RECEIVE ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS AT GRAEBEL 10TH ANNUAL POLICY SUMMIT
Send questions, request for additional information to email@example.com
(Aurora COLO USA) – This week, human resource and talent management executives from throughout the U.S. participated at the Graebel Relocation 10th Annual Americas’ Policy Summit that was hosted at the company’s world headquarters in Colorado. The by-invitation Summit features a mobility industry-unique format for which participants set the agenda, then openly discuss their program challenges, best-practice solutions and identify trends that may affect relocation policies or their talent mobility goals for 2016.
As the Graebel Relocation Policy Summit entered its second decade, the organization celebrated this milestone by recognizing five companies for their 2015 achievements. The awards to the honored organizations’ executives were presented by chief executive officer, Bill Graebel SGMS and Ron Dunlap PhD chief information and operation officer at the Graebel Companies, Inc.
- David Graebel Partnership award – Amazon.com, Inc.
- Presented to an organization in recognition of its model to form exemplary, strong partnerships and demonstrates an unbridled passion to build mutually beneficial, trusting relationships
- Global Vision award – Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Awarded to an expanding company for its pursuit to drive partners to further enhance global services, in the quest of its strategic vision to enrich mobility for its people around the world
- Innovator award – Cerner Corporation
- Bestowed to a firm for its tireless pursuit of leading-edge solutions and processes that lead to ever more responsive, effective and efficiently delivered services for the benefit of its peers
- Global Transformation award – IBM
- Conferred to the global organization for its significant and continual mobility program transformation through sweeping organizational, product and service restructure, with an undivided commitment to consistently exceed its employees’ experiences on six continents
- S. Domestic Vision award – Norfolk Southern Corporation
- Accorded to the company for which the U.S. domestic relocation program is deemed key to accomplishing its talent planning strategies, and clearly exhibits in its practices, the direct correlation between a highly engaged workforce with relocation program success