From the Graebel Newsroom.
MOVE MANAGEMENT AT GRAEBEL ANNOUNCES THIRD ANNUAL PARTNER SUMMIT Q AWARD WINNERS
Send questions, request for additional information to email@example.com
(Aurora, COLO USA) – This week, Move Management, Inc., a division of Graebel Companies, Inc., held its Third Annual Partner Summit. The Summit hosted 80 moving industry professionals from its U.S.-based supply chain network of moving services companies on April 14 and 15 at the company’s world headquarters in Denver, Colorado USA.
The sought-after Q Award for Excellence ceremony recognized the moving firms that demonstrated consistent, superior service for the Move Management clientele over the past year:
- First Place: Household Goods – Division I Quality Partner Award: Hilldrup Moving & Storage, an agent of United Van Lines
- Second Place: Household Goods – Division I Quality Partner Award: Beltmann Relocation Group, an agent of North American Moving Services
- Third Place: Household Goods – Division I Quality Partner Award: Budd Van Lines
- Household Goods – Division II Quality Partner of the Year: Alexander’s Mobility Services, an agent of Atlas Van Lines
- Auto Transport Quality Partner of the Year: AutoRelocationPlus, Inc.
- Household Goods Customer Choice Award: Graebel Van Lines, Inc.
- Auto Transport Customer Choice Award: Dependable Auto Shippers, Inc. (DAS)
Themed, “Aligned in a Rhythm of Success”, the two-day Summit also consisted of informational sessions, networking events and a keynote speaker, Lance J. Richards, GPHR®, SPHR®, HRMP®, SCP®. Additionally, the group learned first-hand during a presentation by chief executive officer, William Graebel SGMS, about the Company’s new era of global growth that will include the launch of innovative solutions and services worldwide.