Graebel Manages Move of a National Research Lab for Childhood Diseases
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) Research Institute is well known for its work related to paediatric diseases. When the organisation moved into a new facility, Dr Douglas C. Wallace, from the University of California-Irvine, was recruited to establish CHOP’s Center for Mitochondrial and Epigenomic Medicine at the facility. Dr Wallace’s experience with Graebel on a previous relocation project gave him confidence that we could seamlessly transfer his lab.
- Relocate an entire lab across the USA within a short timeframe
- Protect sensitive, valuable equipment during the transfer
- Maintain integrity of frozen cell specimens throughout the process
- Detailed inventories and plans to ensure efficient relocation
- Specialist transport with redundant back-up systems to preserve biological materials
- Customised crating and packing of lab instruments
- Relocation of the lab’s materials and personnel accomplished on schedule
- All materials delivered safely
Dive into the full research lab relocation story today. Click the below link to download the detailed case study.
For more information on Graebel healthcare expertise, read these resources: