Guide to Designing a Successful Core-Flex Programme
Core-Flex relocation benefit programmes are emerging as a favoured option for Mobility teams.
According to a recent insideMOBILITY® poll, 26% of companies that relocate employees use Core-Flex, and 48% of those that don’t use it now plan to adopt this structure over the next two years.
We’ve just released a timely report, Guide to Designing a Successful Core-Flex Programme, on Core-Flex design and implementation that Mobility professionals can draw on to:
- Determine if it’s right for their company
- Structure it to achieve unique goals and reinforce corporate culture
- Optimise both employee choice and cost savings/certainty
- Establish measures of the programme’s success
The Guide has practical information and valuable insights, along with case studies describing how two global companies recently transitioned to Core-Flex. It’s based on real-world experience from:
- Corporate Mobility professionals who have already moved down this path
- Graebel Consulting experts who have researched and designed these programmes
- Graebel Account Managers who are administering and managing these programmes
Guide to Designing a Successful Core-Flex Programme goes well beyond Core-Flex theory. Companies will be able to confidently tackle the complexities of Core-Flex, informed by the experiences, recommendations and best practices shared by early adopters and other experts.