Office Relocation Planning & Management
Healthcare Relocation & Logistics
Hospitality (FF&E) Logistics Services
Planning, organizing, communication and accountability are the basic components of a successful program relationship. Our experienced professionals listen to understand your stakeholders’ expectations. We are prepared to earn your trust as a valued resource for your workplace service activities.
- We’re a subsidiary of Graebel Companies, Inc. since our inception in 1993
- Our team has a combined 800+ years of experience
- We operate globally
- We carefully maintain an independent global network of vetted, qualified service providers
- Our team has been operating on a fully remote basis since 2006
Our subject matter experts serve as an extension of your project team, or they can lead the strategic and tactical planning from start to finish for an efficient and problem-free project that minimizes disruption to your people and your work systems.
- Our integrated technology is unparalleled in the industry
- Our clients realize a 15% cost savings, on average, per project
- We offer unbiased recommendations. We vet, qualify and contract our service providers to ensure our clients will always have the right suppliers to support their project.
- We provide a clear, concise action plan
- We partner with the major property management purchasing groups
The actual physical relocation stage for your footprint expansion or consolidation project is the culmination of months, even years, of work by our experienced Graebel Planning Services (GPS) team.
Our innovative planners support your project team by:
- Collaborating with your stakeholders to assess business needs and goals
- Compiling achievable plans and budgets
- Planning proactive change management employee communications
We can also lead the strategic and tactical functions, so your internal staff is free to focus on general business and strategic functions.
More than 300 of the Fortune 1000 companies count on Graebel Commercial Services for their workplace services and office relocation needs.
Like them, you can be sure you’ll maintain a productive workplace environment throughout your project. Our full scope of commercial services includes:
- Relocation and space planning
- Relocation project management
- Moves, Adds & Changes (MAC) management
- Furniture services
- Building decommissions