Over the last decade, many key industry, general business, media groups and clients have recognized Graebel and its people for top performance. These honors, some awarded more than once, include:
Awards for Customer Service Excellence
- HRO Today4: “Relocation Baker’s Dozen” – 1st Place (4); 1st Runner Up (2), 3rd (1), 4th (1)
- ColoradoBiz Magazine: “Colorado Top rated Service Company” (1)
- Stevie® Business Awards: “Customer Service Team of the Year, Global Business Services” – Silver (2)
Awards for Innovation
- EMMA: “Thought Leadership – Survey or Research Study of the Year” (Americas) – 1st Place (1); Highly Commended (1)
- HRO Today: “Thought Leadership” (Global – Europe) – 1st Place (1)
- HRO Today: “Best Use of Social Media” (Global – Europe) – 1st Place (1)
Awards for Organizational Excellence
- EMMA¹: “Relocation Management Company of the Year” (Europe) – Highly Commended (3)
- EMMA: “Relocation Management Company of the Year” (Americas) – 1st Place (1); 1st Runner Up (1); Highly Commended (1)
- EMMA “International Moving Company of the Year” (Americas) – 1st Runner Up (1); Highly Commended (1)
- EMMA: “International Moving Company of the Year” (Asia-Pacific) – 1st Runner Up (1)
- Stevie® Business Awards: “Company of the Year, Business or Professional Services” – Silver (1)
- Stevie® Business Awards: “Company of the Year, International Business Services” – Gold (1)
- Human Resources Magazine: “Singapore – Vendor of the Year, Relocation” – 1st Place (1); 3rd Place (1).
- Overseas Moving Network International² (OMNI): Platinum Award for household goods tonnage moved to and from North America (25 consecutive years)
- Fédération Internationale des Déménageurs Internationaux³ (FIDI): “FIDI Academy Gold Certificate” (2)
- ColoradoBiz Magazine: “Top-Rated Family-Owned Company in Colorado” (4)
- ColoradoBiz Magazine: “Top Private Companies in U.S. Rocky Mountain Region” – Top 10 (1), Top 12 (3), Top 35 (4)
- Denver Business Journal: “Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies in Colorado” (1)
- Colorado Environmental Leadership Program: “Environmental Leader for Corporate Social Responsibility” – Gold (1)
Awards for Individual Leadership
- EMMA Americas: “Global Mobility Professional of the Year” – 1st Place (1): Bill Graebel, CEO
- EMMA Americas: “Global Mobility Professional of the Year” – 3rd Place (1): Ron Dunlap, COO
- Stevie® Business Awards: “Maverick of the Year” – Bronze (1): Bill Graebel, CEO
- CR Magazine: “Corporate Responsibility CEO of the Year” – Finalist (1): Bill Graebel, CEO
- Human Resources Magazine, “Top HR Executive of the Year” – Mary Dymond, Chief Talent Officer
¹ EMMA, the Expatriate Management and Mobility Awards program, is sponsored by the Forum for Expatriate Management, the premier worldwide community for global Mobility professionals.
² OMNI is a global network of professional independent companies in the international moving and relocation industry.
³ FIDI is the global alliance of professional international moving and relocation companies.
4 HRO Today magazine reaches thousands of senior-level HR decision-makers.
Graebel is proud to be certified by or associated with the following groups:
Elite partner or member in leading worldwide associations
- Worldwide Employee Relocation Council (WERC®)
- Overseas Moving Network International (OMNI)
- Fédération Internationale des Déménageurs Internationaux (FIDI)
- Overseas Shippers Association (OSA)
- Latin American & Caribbean International Movers Association (LACMA)
- British Association of Removers (BAR)
- International Association of Movers (IAM)
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- International Society of Human Resource Management (I-SHRM)
- Forum for Expatriate Management (FEM)
Credentials and Certifications
- Graebel Movers International, Inc. Quality Management System (QMS) registered to ISO 9001:2015
- Graebel Movers International, Inc. Environmental Management System (EMS) registered to ISO 14001:2015
- FIDI-FAIM 3.1 certification
- SOC 2 held by Graebel Relocation Services Worldwide, Inc.
- OFAC Compliant
Graebel’s stringent policies regarding the security and privacy of data are vetted by the corporate security steering committee, and ensure data protection from both internal and external threats. As a global company, we are in compliance with U.S. and international data protection laws.
- Graebel currently follows ISO/IEC 17799 standards
- All data protection and privacy laws in other countries are covered by making our policies effective globally
- We comply with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information from the European Union member countries and Switzerland
We take deliberate steps to safeguard the personal information of our clients and their assignees’ proprietary information.
- All access to personally identifiable information (PII) is restricted at the database level. Data is logically sequestered in hardened database systems and access to specific data is only permitted to appropriate personnel
- TRUSTe has found that the Graebel website is compliant with security protocols
- Privacy data fields are encrypted within the database using triple DES encryption algorithms
Personnel Security Enforcement
- Employees and suppliers must sign strictly-enforced confidentiality and non-disclosure statements, and are vetted by Graebel to verifiy they adhere to our strict business practices around data privacy security (secure transmission, storage and disposal of information)
- All employees are required to undergo security and privacy awareness training annually
- Suppliers are required to sign restrictive agreements outlining their use of personally identifiable information and their data access is limited to that which is required to conduct business as approved by the client and/or its relocating employee
Business Practices and Audits
- Optiv, an external third party, performs quarterly security audits and penetration attacks to ensure our software and hardware are secure and compliant with our clients’ security and privacy needs
- Physical documents are subject to the clear workspace/clear screen policy and such documents are only available to those employees who directly process PII
- Due to the volume of activity within the financial sector and other extremely data sensitive industries, Graebel constantly strives to meet and/or exceed industry standards.