Our corporate values have direct correspondence with our shared community goals:
- Create an environment of respect, honor and care for those who interact with us
- Operate in a safe and a compliant manner
- Leave it better than you found it
We also believe that human rights and a sustainable society allow us to expand our possibilities for those who believe in the prosperity and promise of the future. See what we’re doing to advance our company as a force for good.
- We support and challenge Graebel team members at all levels around the globe to apply our values of Truth, Love and Integrity – and put them into action in the workplace and in their professional interactions with their colleagues, our clients and community.
- Our annual CSR report reflects on our activities and results that demonstrate Graebel’s commitment and willingness to “walk the talk” in maintaining a sustainable, inclusive and responsible organization.
- Having a people-first culture – and following our guiding principles of understand clearly, care deeply and helping our employees and clients alike grow purposefully – is reflected in our Corporate Social Responsibilities as well. Our CSR Report and alignment with the U.N. Global Compact validates these principles and reinforces our values of Truth, Love and Integrity.
CSR is more than just an acronym or a buzz phrase at Graebel. We are committed to action. Our CEO, Bill Graebel, always says that “through our work we can leave the world better than we found it.” So, each year we find ways to demonstrate the action behind that sentiment. With this year being a year of change and growth, here are ways we are adapting:
In our 2020-2021 Report, you’ll read how we are:
- Continuing to improve our employee engagement scores and aligning them with our commitment to be the Employer of Choice in our industry.
- Expanding our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives, including appointing a global head of DEI, Valencia Culbreath.
- Joining The Climate Pledge, with a commitment to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2040.
- Continuing to sponsor the Move for Hunger organization in – support of their work to reduce hunger.
- Partnering with our suppliers worldwide to embrace sustainable services and practices. (Read more on page 17).
Graebel employees believe in our strong workplace and our great customer service. To prove this, we voluntarily benchmark against 300+ mid-sized organizations across 20+ industries. See some of the results below.
In addition, participating in and supporting local charities enables our global employees to do the right thing on a local scale and make an impact within their own communities.
The UN Global Compact and The Climate Pledge, which we joined this past April with 100+ other global companies, continue to provide us with a universally accepted framework and a global road map to validate and guide our policies and actions.
We are delighted to submit our annual Communication on Progress report.
Our commitment to the UN Global Compact continues to provide us with a universally accepted framework to validate and guide our policies and actions.
As we enter our 70th year, Graebel will continue to do well by doing good.
In this report, we’re proud to once again describe and validate our commitment to the UN Global Compact principles. Thank you for holding us accountable.